I freelance for Concrete Playground Wellington, primarily covering the city’s food scene. Check out my articles here.
I profile the ‘neatest’ places around Wellington for Neat Places. Recent listings include:
Client case studies:
New Zealand Parliament
- Parliament’s new referee wants to get spectators involved (interview with Trevor Mallard, Speaker of the New Zealand House of Representatives)
- Question Time: How do oral questions work?
- Student ‘Heads of Government’ congregate at Parliament
The Skills Organisation
- The Skills Organisation 2016 Annual Report
- How a future leader engineers her success
- Lisa fires up a passion for the trades
- Cranes: State of the Nation (NZ Crane Association Dispatches newsletter, Oct 2016)
- Apprenticeships: Making good business sense (Tradie NZ, Dec 2016)
A selection of white papers I wrote during my time at one of Australasia’s leading content marketing agencies.